What's the problem?
One in two Americans now has a chronic disease Obesity rates are soaring.
There are two major reasons:
- Our Standard American Diet (SAD) is loaded with processed foods rather than nutrient-dense foods we really need.
- We're sedentary. We sit at our desks, sit in our cars, and sit on our couches.
It's not that we want to be unhealthy; our culture and our lifestyle makes it the easy way to live.
What can we do about it?
We can change our culture by creating healthy habits. Creating a healthier lifestyle is easier when we do it together. Please choose to improve your own health and join the movement for a healthier Warrenville!
Together we can make the healthy choice the easy choice.
How to get started?
It's as easy as 1 - 2 - 3!
- Join the Healthy Warrenville Facebook Group
- Take the Healthy Warrenville Survey. You can provide input for the program, and at the same time, sign up for future emails.
- Print out the Healthy Warrenvillle Flyer - It has the selection of Healthy Warrenville events for the next couple months.
We're just getting started, so stay tuned. You'll be hearing from on in email and on facebook. Be sure to tell your friends.